Saturday, February 7, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Key To My Heart


Hello and welcome to Stuck On U Sketches! I'm Julie Kight from Cards By Cricut here with a new challenge. The challenge this week is Key To My Heart. At first I thought of using a cute heart and key from Miss Kate Cuttables but I decided to take the literal meaning of Key To My Heart and had to do this cupcake because chocolate cupcakes are the Key's To My Heart. I used the Cricut cartridge Sweet Treats for the cupcake and I cut it at 4-1/2". This was so much fun putting together. I just used Valentine colors instead of what they suggested. I did go a little extra with the embossing and sequins but all this info is on my blog Cards By Cricut

Thanks so much for joining us here at Stuck On U Sketches. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I have this cartridge too! I love the sequins as sprinkles!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Julie.. Love your embossing and those sequins.. nice touch of detail :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Julie, I love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do like cupcakes and this one is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Sweet Julie...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your embossed texture on the cupcake... yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..