Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hot Stuff





Hey y'all! It's Stephanie from Bits & Pieces (& Scraps) here today to share with you all my layout using the fabulous January 30 sketch. This amazing sketch was created by Leah Schaeffer & is perfect for this time of year! I didn't use Valentine pictures, only because I didn't have any printed & was being lazy, so I grabbed one that I had near my desk!

   
I used the Hey Kid collection from Pink Paislee for this page. I didn't follow the sketch completely, but went with the placement of my photo, embellishments and title. Instead of using a ribbon across the middle, I went with the scalloped border sticker (in black). I also fussy cut the red scalloped border from a piece of patterned paper.

 
The diamonds that I have popped up from my page are also fussy cut from a sheet of paper. Love them! This collection is so fun to create with, especially pages about kids!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have found this inspirational & are ready to create with this sketch! Please link up if  you do. We love seeing your creations!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..