Saturday, February 28, 2015

Feb 27th Sketch - You are my everything


Hi everyone, Caroleanne here with you today with the February 27th Sketch
This is a fabulous sketch, Nanne has done a wonderful job.
  I  do hope you visit all the other designers this week for lots more inspiration and give this one a go.
xxx
HOW TO
Choose photos, papers, cardstock and embellishments
Start with a pretty background paper
Add a white doily for the circle
Matt two photos onto cardstock and lightly adhere
Cut out four border trims and attach as per the sketch
I cut out a printed title to attach to one of my borders
I added another small blue doily, cut in half in opposite corners
I also punched out a doily border for one of my strips
I added another die cut lace border beneath the title strip
I then made three large flowers and six small flowers and attached
I used a lacy leaf die underneath one large flower
I added extra roses and mini roses
Cut out three butterflies, attach bodies and adhere
Stamp and cut out three small hearts, attach with foam pads
Print out the small journaling strip and attach
Add pearls to the flower centres.
xxx
SCRAPPY STASH 
Pretty papers - Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms Collection
Cardstock, blue, cream and pale green
Large white doily
Small blue doily
Doily punch, large
Decorative Lace border die - H. Creations
Flowers made using stamps and dies from H.C Collection
Lacy leaf die - Arianna Lace, H.Creations
Extra roses from my stash
Blue, white and pink chalk ink
Stamens punch
Mini heart stamp
Foam pads
Butterflies
Stick pins
Pearls
xxx
SOME CLOSE UPS
 


 
 
 
LINKS
MINI FLOWERS
LARGE FLOWERS
HEARTS
xxx
 
HAVE FUN WITH THE SKETCH
BYE FOR NOW


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and love the details! Everything works so well together. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..