Tuesday, February 24, 2015

All Dolled Up...

It's Katy, back again, with this week's Die-Cut Challenge...all about CLOTHES!!!

I chose to do a pocket-style scrapbooking layout much like my fellow Die-Cut Teammate, Nanne, does so well...

------------------------------------------------------
I usually do all my shopping online...so when the BOX comes it, I have my daughter try everything on and model for my husband! I plan on putting some pictures of our little modeling session on these pages to help her remember these days!

Most of the clothing is pop-dotted with some thin 3D-Foam Tape. Also...this entire layout is made using Cricut files. You can head over to my BLOG to see more close-ups of the clothes!


Thanks for looking...

I hope you'll play along...anything CLOTHING-related goes!!! 

You can link up your project {{{here}}} before next Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Katy...love the details on each card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO SO SO fun! What a great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..