Friday, February 20, 2015

Feb 20th-Die Cut challenge: Clothing

Hi Fellow crafter's..
So glad you stopped by today to check out our die cut challenge for this week..

It's Nanné here to share a project with you that I created for today's reveal.
Since most of us are in the heart of Winter or in the middle of Summer (for our Aussie friends), we would love to see your projects with die cuts of  CLOTHING..

I decided to create a Project Life spread and focused on Winter..
Here is what I created:

I added lots of fun details to my week and focused on some of the photos I had taken that week, which I need to have printed..

How about a few close ups and some details:
My first page, I took a couple of photos of my boys as they were dressed in the 
Winter best..so, I will add those to the blank cards..

For this page, I added my CLOTHING element, which is the sweater up top..
I also bake a lot, so I always tend to add a "baked" element to my pages..

My son is in the Finnish army, he gets to come home every other weekend so, I added the Home Sweet Home card for him..

 I had baked some Apple danishes, its why I have added apples to my PL spread.. Mmmmm  LOL
I'll also add the recipe which I used for future use, in case my kids might wanna try it out one day.

and now, for our top 3 from the Sketch challenge of January 30th:

Marci

Sue

Sharon

Congratulations ladies.  We absolutely loved your take on our sketch..
You can grab out top3 badge off of the side bar and show case it proudly on your blogs..

Now, you have two weeks to play along with today Die Cut challenge..
One of our  designers will be show casing her project everyday for the next week , so don't forget to come by and check it out..

Till next time..
Happy Scrapping
Hugs
Nanné


http://new.inlinkz.com/luscript.php?id=495786

7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..