Saturday, February 21, 2015

Die Cut Challenge - Clothing


Hi everyone and welcome to Stuck On U Sketches! Julie here from Cards By Cricut with my take on this week's Die Cut Challenge - Clothing. This was an interesting challenge to say the least. I had a lot of fun and a lot of wondering on what I was going to do. I first went through my stamps to come up with some kind of saying that would go with clothing and that was when I discovered the saying "Hang in there" from My Pink Stamper. I thought this was perfect if I could find some kind of clothes line. So now to search the Cricut cartridges and low and behold there is a clothes line with clothes on it. It is on the Country Life cartridge. You can find all the details about my card on my blog Cards By Cricut. Here is a close up of the clothes on the line. I added the twine to make it look more real.

Well, I hope that you all join us this week in this really fun challenge with the chance to be in our Top 3. Thank you so much for coming to our blog SOUS and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..