Friday, February 27, 2015

Feb 27th-Sketch Challenge

Hello fellow scrappers..

It's Nanné here today to share with you our second sketch challenge for the month of February..The sketch was designed by me and here it is:

Super fun and can be used to create a CAS style layout or card..

Here is my take on my sketch:


I decided to use up some of the millions of paper flowers I've been hording the last few years..LOL
I will add a photo of my husband to this layout as soon as I get some of our vacation photos developed :)

How about a few close ups and some details:


I created an over sized heart, but covered the middle of it, so you can't tell what it is..LOL
Once I started adding flowers, I couldn't stop..LOL


This is a digital element, that I traced, printed and cut with my Silhouette Cameo..
Love that little machine..


my large cluster of flowers and some hearts..



and finally added a few journaling cards to my layout..

Now, how about our top three from the February 6th Die cut challenge: Key to My Heart




Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to come back daily to check out what our amazing design team has done using this sketch..
Till next time..

Hugs, Nanné

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout as love you take on it! Congrats to the winners:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Nanne this is stunning, love it lots!
    Congratulations to the top three. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty and the most wonderful blooms!
    I really like the color combo of this as well as all the edge
    detailing. Perfect as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout. Love the colors, all the pretty flowers and the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Message to all Design Team Members.
    There is a huge Event happening World Wide for the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, this event is only open to DT's throughout the globe.
    You may enter 3 cards using any Digital/Rubber Stamp. Huge number of categories to win.
    Here is the Link:
    http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous sketch, I'll be playing with that one soon. Beautiful examples ladies. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..