Thursday, February 26, 2015

Some Kind of Wonderful

Hello! I'm Vivian and today is my day to inspire you with this week's die cut challenge - Clothing!!

I'll admit it - I resisted this challenge at first. I had to search my pinterest board until I found a layout I really liked and wanted to scrap lift.

I loved the thought of a huge paper bow on my layout. I just added a feminine dress for fun really, but the true "die cut clothing" is the bow tie.

I started out using a homemade kit (from my own supplies) but then it morphed into opening drawers, pulling out bling, etc etc. This layout took on a life of it's own. Considering it has been WEEKS since I made a page so I am really happy with how this turned out.

More details and a list of supplies are on my personal blog. So hop on over and check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!





4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..