Wednesday, February 4, 2015

All My Love

Good Morning! It's Charlotte here with you today to share a layout done with the January 30th sketch. I love when  sketch works out so perfectly for a photo that you have in mind! :)  I'm back to working on those wedding albums and here's another installment! I can't tell you that I'll be sorry when this huge project is over!  Good news is...two albums down and only one more to go. Well, those  AND the Project Life style album that I'm also doing on the wedding. LOL! Crazy, I know!

 
I used a couple of Silhouette cuts in my layout. Very handy tool when you need a "right now" embellishment. I find my machine going into overdrive during this project!

 We sure would love to see your creations based on this sketch. Just find the current sketch over on the side bar and link up your layout!  Until next time....

Charlotte
Design Team

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..