Sunday, February 22, 2015

Super Bros

Leah Schaeffer sharing with you all today!
Didn't you just love Nanne's double Project Life layout she shared
on Friday? Along with our new Die Cut Challenge...
Clothes!
I think this is a fun challenge for sure! I look forward to seeing
what our Design Team creates this week and to see
what you all make as well! 
Now, even though my "subjects" here happen to really be 
missing some clothing...LOL, these darling superhero die cuts fit the bill! 






   I layered my city scene pieces both behind and in front to give more dimension to the page. My white paint splattered stars actually help blend everything together as this page is pretty busy. I used a stamped sentiment from Craftin' Desert Divas and then a tiny bit of journaling. I'll admit this layout took forever. I made another title for the bottom of the layout, all in single letters and by the time I was done, I was too tired to glue another title letter by letter. It read, Super Bros, Taking Out One Sister at a Time =) Thanks for letting me share...having a great Sunday! 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..