Friday, February 13, 2015

February 13th-Sketch Challenge

Hi fellow scrappers..

Its the first sketch challenge of February today and its gonna be a good one :)
You can use it to be really creative and think outside of your comfort zone, or keep it simple and focus on the photo.. Totally up to you , the creator of your memories..

Here is this weeks sketch:
and what a great way to use up some of your favorite paper scraps..

Here is what I created using this sketch:

I decided to get a little "mixed media" using some stencils, texture paste and pain sprays..
The layout is of my son Adam being a goofball :)

How about a few close ups:

Wanted to add a fun "in your face" title for my page..

the mustache just had to be added since my sons been growing his out.. 


Here he was putting together one of my Raskog carts.. being a silly guy, he gets his sense of humor from me :)


and I had to use the goofball label..LOL

All of these die cuts were found in the SIL store and some  
are digital elements that I printed and then with my Silhouette Cameo.. 

and now for the top three from our "Warm and Cozy" Die Cut challenge..

karen

Cheryl


Katrina

Congratulations ladies for being chosen out top3..
 You can grab out top3 badge from the side bar and show case it proudly on your blogs..
and there you have our first sketch of February..

Now, you wanna come daily and check out the amazing layouts our design team has created to inspire you with using this sketch..

Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

5 comments:

  1. Super fun layout! The mixed media touches are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love all the different elements that you used. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great layout, love its so colourful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout and sketch Nanne:) Thank You for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..