Thursday, June 11, 2015

You Make My Heart Feel Like It's Summer

Hey SOUS friends!
It's Stephanie from Bits & Pieces (& Scraps) here today to share my layout using the latest sketch from Nanne, I am so sad to say that this will be the next to last sketch for SOUS. This site has been a wonderful point of inspiration for so many & I have been more than lucky to design from these amazing sketches!
This is what I created:
 
I loved the many layers in the sketch & the "beach bum" title inspired me to create a summer page. The title comes from a line from a favorite song at the time being, "The One" from Kodaline.
 
The photo is an old one from 6 years ago at my brother's pool. I love the happiness on both the kids' faces!!
 
 
The chipboard banner is from Heidi Swapp, as is the flair button.
 



 
I hope you find the chance to play along with us this month, especially since there are only a few sketches left!!
Thanks for visiting!    
 
   

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..