Saturday, June 13, 2015

DC Challenge - Summer

     Hi everyone and welcome to Stuck On U Sketches! Julie here from Cards By Cricut with a new project for you. When someone thinks of the word Summer what kind of answers would you get back? Hot, no school, vacation, hot...When I think of Summer I think of strawberries. Nice big, juicy, red strawberries. That is why I created this project of a bowl of strawberries. I really love the one with the smiley face.
I got this die cut from the Cricut cartridge "Simply Charmed." They have a ton of really cute smiling characters on this cartridge. In the background I used my Sew Easy to do the vine then I ran some green thread through it. Then I put a piece of red ribbon to match the strawberries on the card as well. With the official start of summer only a week away we are definitely already feeling it and I am seeing the
strawberries in the store at some great prices. This year I went as far as even planting some and I can't wait until they are ripe.
     Thank you so much for coming to our blog and don't forget to join our Top 3 challenge for the chance to be picked as our Top 3. Do so by linking your project on the side bar. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..