Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lovely Gifts- LAST SOUS sketch

Hey SOUS friends! It's Stephanie here today from Bits & Pieces (& Scraps). It is with a heavy heart that I share my layout with you all today, as it's my last post for SOUS!

I want to thank Leah & Nanne for having my on their team for the past year and a half. Their support and kindness have been above measure and I have had an amazing  time here. The team has been wonderful to work with and I will miss being a part of this fantastic group of ladies. Thank you to all of YOU to, for your support and friendship!!

Here is what I created with the final sketch

 
All of my papers are from Basic Grey. The script paper is from their Capture collection. The pink & floral papers are older from my stash.
 
 
The "lovely" sticker & pennant flag stickers are also from BG's Capture collection.
The floral sticker is from Crate Paper & my glitter alphas are from American Crafts Thickers.
The wood veneer heart is from Simple Stories.
 
 
We really hope you find the time to play along with this LAST sketch with us!! Link up to the right so we can leave you some love!
I'd also love to see many of your faces around my blog! Be sure to join me over there!
  
 
  

2 comments:

  1. Zoom Cloud Meeting Crack is a real-time messaging and video conferencing application for new teams working on small and large projects using all the tools available in the world.
    4K Stogram-3-0-5
    Nik Collection Crack
    Abbyy Finereader Crack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..