Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fun With Cats *June 19th Sketch Challenge*

Hello SOUS friends!

Yes it's my last sketch reveal post and I want to thank Nanne and Leah for their wonderful, inspiring sketches and most importantly, their wonderful, inspiring personalities!
It has been a pleasure to create with the both of you and I wish you nothing but happiness in your future adventures!!

You can link up your take on this awesome sketch in the Linky in the original post or navigate to it in the sidebar on your right :).

Here is my layout:

A few close ups:

I love those wood veneer pieces, they are made by Lawn Fawn.

Chipboard buttons and die cuts with more of the great wood veener.

Thanks for stopping in, come back tomorrow to see Jane's layout!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..