Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Here Comes the Sun...

Well, ladies and gents...this is one my last posts for the SOUS Die-Cut Team. Sadly, as you may have read, this is the last month of the SOUS Challenge Blog. I've enjoyed my terms here and will miss the Sketch Challenges and, of course, the Die-Cut Challenges!

Well...enough of that sad, mushy stuff! Let's get on to my SUMMER project!






I would love to tell you what file I used but for the life of me, I can't find the origin. To recreate this you could easily just slice any title out of the sun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Die-Cut Design Team

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to comment here, but I did make a layout using a summer die cut and have it linked. Will miss all the inspiration here after this month. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..