Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hello Summer Wall Hanging


Hello darlings, Leah Schaeffer here today
to share a project from our most recent
Die Cut Challenge 
posted just the last Friday by Nanne.
By the way, one of my most favorite, ever, projects from her!
I hope I captured a bit of the Summer fun that she did in creating this home decor project.
I really wanted to make something for the house so created
this wall hanging. I'm so tickled at how cute it turned out.
The little beach go-ers were chosen because they reminded me of
my youngest two. Hence making the little brother, a bit smaller then the sister.

The rest of the details were kept simple using Stickles and
Liquid Pearls, along with gel pen additions. I love how simple a statement
but how perfect these small details are! 

Now, onto lots of pictures and enough chatting from me!






It's almost summer here...well, just a few more days of school for my
kids! No more homework! Yes! ;)
    
post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..