Friday, June 19, 2015

June 19th Sketch reveal

Happy Friday fellow scrappers..
It's sketch reveal time again for us girls here at SOUS and this week, we have a multiple photo sketch for you..
Here is the sketch:
fun right?... 
Great way to add a few photos from your favorite event, holiday, vacation, etc..

Here is what I created with this sketch:

We've taken lots of trips lately and always drive, drive, drive..LOL
My hubby said this is too grey (what does he know right?).. It is a bit grey, but loved these colors and prints, plus I have photos of us in the car driving as its poring rain outside just on the out skirts of Georgia, driving north to Iowa from Florida.. ( I got it covered)..

A few close ups:
loved this rear view of the car, I wanted to add the no U-turn sign, since we just keep going and don't turn back..LOL

and how many times did my hubby mis-place his car keys.. seriously...LOL

now, for our top 3 from the Arrows-DC challenge


AWTY_Full
Ruth

Cheryl

Suzanne :)

We only had three entries for that challenge :(

and their you go fellow scrappers.. now you have two weeks to submit to this sketch challenge, just look for this post on the side bar if you get lost..

Till next time..
hugs
Nanné


7 comments:

  1. Nanne, Love Love Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout Nanne! Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sketch! Awesome layout! Fabulous color combination (and perfect for shots of rainy weather!)Thanks so much for sharing!
    Sorry you didn't get more entries for the arrows challenge - I could probably have done 10 layouts with arrows - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to winners and great new sketch. I guess I didnt' get my arrow page linked up in the right place but I did do it. It was a fun challenge. I love your challenges and am still sad we are doing the last few. Thanks Nanne and DT. http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/2015/06/so-many-toys.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all the die cuts you use on your fabulous lo design! Thanks for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stellar Data Recovery Crack is the best application system to retrieve all kinds of information from compact discs as well as digital video discs.
    Terragenesis MOD APK
    Patternmaker Pro Crack
    Iskysoft Imedia Converter Crack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..