Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Guest Designer

Hi everyone! I'm Tara from Craftin Desert Divas. I'm super excited to be a guest designer for 

For today I've created a 3D Gable box I've cut from the Silhouette Store.


I love to make these cute little boxes to give treats in. I've decorated this box with my Garden Cuties stamps, Doodlebug Springtime Paper Pad and Doodlebug Sprinkles.



Here's a closeup of my box. I've colored in the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers. To finish it up I added a tag I also cut from the Silhouette Store. Then I stamped on a sentiment from the Garden Cuties stamp set, twine and a few more sprinkles and it was complete.

Have a wonderful day!!

Tara

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..