Friday, March 14, 2014

March 14 Sketch, February Blog Candy Winner and Guest Designer


Hi folks!
Lots and lots to share today so let's get to it!
First we have a new sketch and some crazy awesome Design Team
layouts to share, so get ready for that!
We also have a Guest Designer this month, who's no stranger to us
and blog candy to announce!

So how about some candy first? Yummmm…
How about our February blog candy winner from our awesome sponsor
A $25 credit to their awesome store! 

And the winner chosen from the February challenge participants is…

Kimberly Clark
Who played was also our Top 3 this week from the
Umbrella Die Cut Challenge! Yay!

Please contact our sponsor coordinator Laura to claim
your goody! Thanks SO much!
(angelbearmama AT vsympatico DOTca)

How about a bit about our Guest Designer and very good friend
Sandi Clarkson!

Hi, My name is Sandi Clarkson.  I am ecstatic to be Guest Designing this month here at my old home-base!  I so appreciate Nanne and Leah for having me. 
My amazing husband and I live in the North Central Texas area in the USA.  We have 3 grown daughters, 3 wonderful son-in-laws and lots of precious   grandkids! I still work part-time as an Audiologist in the medical field but need the creative outlet scrapbooking provides!  Although I have been a crafter of some sort all my adult life, my sister-in-law introduced me to this wonderful hobby about 7 years ago and I fell in love! It is truly my passion and I enjoy every minute of it! I love the artistic journey and am a huge fan of mixed media.
In 2009 I was pleased to be a co-creator and designer here at Stuck on U Sketches …. for 4 wonderful, amazing years. This year I am pleased to be designing for Creative Embellishments, Sketchabilities and HeArt & Soul Artists presented by The Color Room. I've had the pleasure of being on a wide variety of Design Teams: an online scrapbook store, several challenge blogs, manufacturers as well as kit clubs. I've also had some wonderful Guest Designer opportunities.  My favorite thing though is Reveal Day! I hope I can provide you with a bit of inspiration this month!  
Thanks again for having me! Sandi

And our March 14 Sketch



Guest Designer:

Attitude
Nanné Harry

Birds Of A Feather Stay Wired Together!

Neela Nalam


Sweet
Elisabetta Colavero

Time Flies (1962)
Patricia van Gelder

It's a Perfect Kind of Love
Charlotte Brochu
Scrapsational

Lucky
Tracey Gregory
A Lifetime of Pages

Picture This
Erica Ortiz

TEXTILES
Caroleanne Wright
The Pretty Paper Passtierie 

Hello Sunshine
Jane Stirling
Happy Birthday
Nicolle Kramer

Leaf  Monster
Laura Gilhuly

Today & Tomorrow and Forever
Kim Kendell

Can we also share the SO cute projects
for our February 21 Die Cut Umbrella Challenge! 
Aren't these just too sweet? Great job ladies!
Snag your Top 3 Badge from our right sidebar! Thanks for playing!




Do NOT forget to play with us ALL month long to be eligible
to win the GREAT blog candy offered by Creative Embellishments!
More info found on the right sidebar! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh love those layouts ... so different and inspiring! Concrat to the winners ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much everyone for picking me as a top three! Also winner yeah me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to winners!
    Lovely sketch!!! EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Super! Ladies, when does the sketch challenge end? and I can't see the linkie thing - to be added?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome sketch! Glad I had time to play along. Thank DT for such awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your works are amazing. I love them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..