Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our debut and our first challenge!

Pagemaps sketch Jan0912x12b





Sandy Windsor








Nanné Harry

Nannes Creations







Sandi Clarkson







Welcome to our first challenge....We decided that we would use a Pagemaps sketch from Becky Fleck for this one....there are no other requirements for the challenge....just see what you can come up with. Thanx, Nanne for choosing the sketch for this week. We had lots of fun and were all very anxious to post our layouts. ... as you can see we each come up with something very different....and we know that each of you has something to inspire us with. We hope you like the sketch as much as we did! Use Mr. Linky to link your take on the sketch. If he isn't working for some reason, leave a comment with a link to your blog post or just email your contribution to us and we will upload it for you.
The deadline for this challenge will be next Thursday 8th of October at Midnight.. and a new challenge sketch will be posted Friday October 9th..






13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Launch, 3 awesome layouts by 3 very awesome people. Will have to try this one out.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog--I've become a follower! Great LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts girls - love the sketch - I think I will try this one - don't usually do challenges - too stressful LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on all the layouts... can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, oh my gosh. love how competely different each lo is, from the same sketch! this is great and such an exciting start!
    congrats my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well ladies, I am sooooo happy to join you. I was waiting on pins and needles because I've followed you three for a while and just LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you do. The three of you are so very talented and an inspiration to all of us paper crafters. I've got the sketch for this week's challenge...now I have to go to work to come up with something....see you in a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sooooo much for starting this blog....You Girls are the BEST !
    I had fun playing can't wait for the next one....
    Big Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay girls...I linked my project! My FIRST time EVER w/ a challenge or a sketch! Dang that was hard!!! xoxo Leah!!! I didnt put my name on the link, first time using Mr Linky too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am so glad I found you ladies! I can't wait to play! Y'all have some fabby inspiration
    posted for us!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout and love what you girls have done with it. I was away and didn't have time to do this challenge so looking forward to your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I KNOW THIS IS WAAAY LATE :) BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHARE A LINK TO MY LAYOUT USING THIS SKETCH. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I USED THE INKING TECHNIQUE FROM THE SOUS TUTORIAL. HOPE YOU LIKE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops forgot the link :D
    http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6179171&mpage=1&key=&#6179171

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..