Monday, May 18, 2015

Simple Pleasures

Hey Everyone, its Tracey here to share a
 a layout I have created for the "Home Sweet Home" die cut challenge. One of my favorite things to do around my home is spend time in the garden! Its Autumn in Australia  and all my Camilla's are in full bloom, they looked so pretty with the beads of water on them just after it had rained. 



Country Life cricut cartridge was used to cut the title 'Simple Pleasures'. I made the butterflies with paper clay.


The feather and chicken wire are also die cut. I really love the embossed background.
For more details......please visit me at here.

Hope to see you join us for this challenge

1 comment:

  1. my goodness and so so super pretty! love it buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..