Friday, May 29, 2015

Arrows Die Cut Challenge

   
Hey folks! Leah here today to share our last challenge for the month! 
We have some crazy news to share with you 
all next month, so make sure to stop in and see Nanne on June 5!
Today we share our new Die Cut Challenge
<<<
Arrows
>>>
We look forward to seeing what you do.
Remember, let's say you want to use some great stamped arrows,
you may do so, but please include some other die cutting
to your project and let us know what you did. 
And onto my layout. 

I decided to use arrows to die cut into the background paper. I also thought it was fun
to use this arrow pattern paper that I found. The arrows also help to highlight the area
with the photos by making a bit of a frame. 


This lantern cut is a favorite of mine! It is so detailed and so fun! I carried it around in 
my hand for awhile before working any further on this page! LOL!
Oh, maybe I should also explain my title...my kids called Yosemite, Hiking Gosemite.
The name kinda stuck so that's still what we call it, even with kids that know the right name! 


I also got one more arrow in using this fun camping badge die cut. 


So now, me share our Top 3 from the May 8 Sketch Challenge. 
I also want to apologize for the linking issues!
Thanks for trying to get them sorted out and still sharing with us!
Suzanne
Karla
Emiami
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for Top 3 and another great challenge Hmmm I wonder what the news is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all these details of this wonderful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my layout in your top 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..