Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Think You're Amazing!

Hey everyone! It's Charlotte from Scrapsational back again with you today to share a layout I did using Nanne's second sketch for April! It was a really fun sketch with 4 photos in it. So perfect if you have tons of photos and you can't pick just one from an event! I replaced one of the photos with a tag embellished with some stickers. I used an older collection of Echo Park papers. It's the This and That line. I love when I can use up some stash.

 
 I'm so happy that it's Spring and the snow has disappeared. It was a perfect day for a walk down by the lake. More and more geese are arriving by the day and they're so fun to watch. Noah just loves going down there to see what's going on and of course toss a few pebbles into the water.

Make sure to link up your layouts over on the side bar! We'd love to see what you've done!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..