Thursday, March 5, 2015

Carry Me Away

Hey SOUS friends! It's Stephanie here from Bits & Pieces (& Scraps) to share my latest layout using the February 27 sketch from the wonderful Nanne!

I used photos of my kids on the carousel at a local amusement park from almost four years ago! Yes they are old, but I never scrapped them & I was looking for some pictures that were NOT winter themed!!! I am so ready for Spring to get here!  

 
I went with the overall design & placement of the sketch, but I substituted a doily for the larger circle in the sketch.
 
All of my papers are from Bella Blvd. The "Carry Me Away" tag & the wooden ticket are from My Mind's Eye. The "Love Ya" flair is from Heidi Swapp. The lovely fringe trim below my pictures is from Studio Calico.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to play along with this fun sketch!! If you do, please link up so that we can see your creations!
Have a wonderful Thursday!!
Hugs xo  
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Especially the spring and summer part. So ready for warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feathers are AWESOME!! Nice job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..