Saturday, December 27, 2014

Die Cut Challenge - Anything New Year

Hi and welcome. This is Julie from Cards By Cricut with today's Die Cut Challenge - Anything New Year. I can hardly believe that we will soon be celebrating 2015. Where did the year go? I just seems like yesterday that I was putting away Christmas decorations for Christmas last year. Boy that flew by. Today I have a card for you that I created. It is of this cute penguin and his top hat and cane. I chose this little guy because he reminds me of all the dapper parties we go to this time of year. I cut him out at 3.90 from Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge. I also used stickles on his bow tie and cane.
For more info about what I did on this project please go to my blog Cards By Cricut. I hope to see all of you with projects of your own for this challenge. The sky is the limit on this one so have a little fun with it. Thanks for stopping by SOUS and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Cute penguin for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stickles really add flare to the bow tie and cane. Love that penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, isn't this just about the cutest thing ever.. Love it..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..