Friday, December 12, 2014

Be Jolly-Die cut challenge reveal: Anything Christmas

Welcome to your first Die cut challenge reveal for December..
We wanted to keep this challenge open to a lot possibilities and so its:
Anything Christmas..

Today is my day to show case our die cut challenge and my take on it..  I decided to make a layout and used a photo of my kids which was taken a very long time ago, at least 15 yrs old..
Here is what I created:
All of my cuts are actually digital elements that I traced and cut with my Silhouette Cameo..
super quick way to get a fun layout done..

How about some close ups:

my cute little Santa and tree..

My three kiddos back in the day.. 
My daughter wasn't more than 10 here and my boys were about 6 and 7.. How I miss them being this young :) (sometimes..LOL)

I added a fun title phrase I found in the SIL store..
The snowflakes are also a digital element that I traced, printed and cut with my Cameo

Love this tag.. 
added some flowers (digital element), with some stockings, candies and a gingerbread man

and now for our top3 from the Sketch challenge of Nov 21st..

Lauren

Marci


Donna

Thank you ladies so much for playing along with our sketch challenge.. You all did such an amazing job.. You can grab our top 3 badge from the side bar and show case it on your blogs..

Now you have two weeks to play and join this die cut challenge..
and do stop by daily because one of our super talented die cut designers will be sharing a project each day till we show case our next sketch challenge next Friday...

So, till next time..
Hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. Nanne, this is just beyond gorgeous! Love all the fun elements on this layout! Perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme for this time of year! Thanks so much for the inspiration and the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what a gorgeous layout! (you're totally TOTALLY making me need a silhouette though!!!) thanks very much for the shout out for my card, as well, i loved working with that sketch! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... the tree is amazing! I love every bit of them on your layout! And totally an fabulous inspiration for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Nanne....amazing detail! Another fabulous 'Work of Art'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..