Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31 Sketch Challenge!


Okay friends!
This sketch may be a bit of a challenge but before you look
at the sketch and start thinking....what?
Take a look at the creative projects today by our
Design Team and you'll see the possibilities!
Way to close out January to something challenging! =)

Also want to mention this is our last January challenge
to be eligible for our blog candy
offered by Scrap Shotz
Winner will be announced once this challenge closes.
We'll announce February 14!


Also...we have a BIG upcoming hop with Scraps of Darkness...details to come!



Our sketchy sketch =)




And projects...did we blow your mind or what? LOL!


Thankful Love

Future Mechanic
Nanné Harry

Elf Antics
Charlotte Brochu

Star
Elisabetta Colavero

CHARLIE'S WONDERLAND
annette gearside

Sweet Summertime
Jane Stirling

The Queen of Life
Tracey Gregory

Brother
Neela Nalam

the pretty paper patisserie
Happiness
Caroleanne Wright

Sisters
Patricia van Gelder

Having a Ball
Laura Gilhuly

Joy
Nicolle Kramer

Love ~ Joy
Erica Ortiz

Oh my goodness ladies!
You are SO cool!
The projects from our January 10 Snowman Die Cut Challenge
were just the best!
Here's a few of those besties! =)
Go ahead and snag up that Top 3 photo on the right sidebar
or email Leah at mrsbealashATaolDOTcom

Melissa


Jameka

(sorry for the bad photo but still wanted to share this cutie!)

Thanks for the visit!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch! Totally love it!!! If I were not leaving for vacation I'd definitely join you!
    DT -wonderful examples! having a ball idea with pics is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! Thank you so much for picking my card to be among your top 3! I am so glad I found your challenge, and I cannot wait to participate again! Good luck to everyone who tries out this sketch challenge. Looks like fun, but definitely will give you something to think about!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww top 3!!! YES!!! Thanks ladies! I am finally going to be able to work on a sketch and this is just the one to get my juices flowing!! Love all the inspiring ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These are all fantastic layouts! I was a bit stumped by the sketch, but now....I am TOTALLY inspired! way to go sketch team! You rocked this challenge!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a unique sketch and really worked out well for the pictures I've wanted to scrap for my son.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..