Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24 Sketch Challenge


Anyone else more then thankful for this Friday!
It's been a long week for many people and there has
been so much happening in our world lately.
We certainly could use a refrain from real life and enjoy
a little crafty time! We hope you all get a little
of that this weekend.
If not, at least some inspiration to take you through
this coming week!
We are excited to share another sketch with you this week!
Hope you like!




And onto our always crazy fabulous team projects...

Our Journey


You are my Sunshine
Nanné Harry


Memories



Sturdy girl
Patricia van Gelder


So Lucky You Are In My Life
Charlotte Brochu


BABYFACE
Caroleanne Wright


SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE
annette gearside


Into the bamboo reeds


Hockey Dude


Savannah's Dance Recital 
Fern Riley

Ballerina Girls
Bonnie Friesen


Happiness
Jane Stirling


Ahoy Matey!
Laura Gilhuly
AngelScraps

Totally in love with these pages!
And speaking about love...how about some love
for the friends who played in our May 3rd
Die Cut Challenge, Mother!
Thanks all for joining us...and for our
Top 3, ladies please email Leah at
mrsbealash AT aol DOT com
to pick up your badge for your blog! Thanks!


Michelle


Liz

Susan

Fabulous projects!!!!!!
Thanks again for stopping in!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pages! And a big congrats to the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ya'll ladies did an amazing job on your layouts for this sketch! I'm totally floored at the talent! I am new to your blog and this was my first email that I received and I'm so excited that I stumbled upon your blog and joined! I cannot believe how gorgeous these projects are and all the inspiration I am finding on this site! Thank you ladies!!! I also am new to doing challenges on my own blog and am now starting up a weekly challenge so if ya'll wanna stop by my blog and have a look, I'd be honored. Maybe ya'll can play in my sketches too! Would love to feature your beautiful work there!!
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I submitted my LO! Thanks for a great sketch...I made it into a 2 pager...the 2nd page is for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..