Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22 Sketch Challenge

 Whew! Another Friday with a fabulous weekend on the horizon! Can't wait for some awesome family time and a bit of scrappy time as well. It is always a delight to bring you an original sketch done by one of our co-leaders. This one was done by Sandi, hey, that's me! I really had fun with this one and I hope you will too! Banners are still so "in." This has been a very long lasting trend, don't you think? I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on that! 


So, anyway, are you ready to be inspired? I know that This team always amazes me with their talent and hard work. Thanks, ladies! We'd be nowhere without these fabulous gals!


Sandy Bottoms


Merry
Sandi Clarkson

Little cupcake
Nanné Harry

Call Me
Charlotte Brochu

Kelly

Baby Girl [Dreams Come True]
Tracey Gregory

All Things Grow With Love
Fern Riley

Happy 39th Birthday
Sandi Smith

London Bridge
Jane Stirling

Adore
Bonnie Friesen
pretty little somethings

'the glamour look'
Annette Gearside
moment in time  

Are those awesome or what?!! Okay, now before we sign off, we need to announce our Top 3 for the I Love Summer DC challenge. And here they are! Congrats, ladies! 




That's all for today! We hope that you have some great family and friend time coming up! And scrappy time as well. Remember that you will have 2 weeks to upload your project based on today's sketch for a chance to be in the Top 3! 

Happy Scrapping! 





8 comments:

  1. Do I get to be first to say how much I adore you ladies???
    Woo hoo!!!!
    Really cool variation this week and a big WoW on all the details!!!
    Always fantastic!!!!

    Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Inspiring and LOVE LOVE LOVE all the different Banner Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the "I Love Summer DC challenge" Top 3!!! Great job ladies!!!

    And a big WOW at all of the great inspiration from the team this week!! I love the variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, you did an outstanding job once again! So much great inspiration here! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch Sandi, it was a challenge. I agree that banners have been "in" for a long time now but there is such a huge varity of them that you can create. I still love using them myself.
    Lots of great projects from the desgin team. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for picking my card as Top 3. I'm so excited. I would love to add the TOp 3 badge to my blog, Can you please email it to me? Thanks

    Melisa Alzammar
    Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the sketch Sandi! Fabulous Inspiration by all the DT's too! Congrats to the top 3 :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..