Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1 Die Cut challenge ~ I Love Summer

Well, seriously, scrappers! Is it really June 1st already? This has been a very fast year! But we would imagine that most of you are wrapping up school activities and moving on to summer ones .. at least our Northern Hemisphere friends.  Time to bring in the heat and Summer sun .. if you are North. But maybe turn on the heater if you are Southern Hemisphere.

So, the Die Cut challenge this time around is simply titled "I Love Summer!" This could mean so many different things to different people and we can't wait to see what kind of mix of projects you enter. The only requirements are that your project must be new as of today and that you've used a Die Cut tool or Die Cut machine of some kind.

The Deisgn Team came up with some great ideas and we are anxious to share! These ladies always impress me!




Sizzlin Summer bday card
Sandi Clarkson
Best Friends Imagine cart, Spellbinders die

Summer Fun-card
Nanné Harry
Doodlecharms, Create-a-Critter and George&Basic Shapes

Summer Sweets
Doodlecharms, From My Kitchen, Lyrical Letters


I Love Summer Mini book
Simply Charmed/Art of Philosophy/doodle type
Wanda Boardley


Life is a Beach
Tracey
Life's a Beach, MS all occasions cake art, Art Philosophy


You are my Sunshine card 
Annette Gearside 
Die-namics..........Rolled Flower
Sizzlits ................ Butterfly #12


Surf's Up Dude! Card
Lisa Norris
Echo Park File from Silhouette Online Store


She Digs Summer
Tammy E. (NCScrapAddict)
Cricut Cartridges Used:  Don Juan, Life is a Beach, 
Elegant Edges, Pack Your Bags


 I love Summer
Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman
Cricut Cartridges: All Mixed Up and Doodlecharms


Now before you  go, we want to share the Top 3 winners from the May 11th Sketch challenge. They are:




Winners, just leave a comment below with your email address and I will email you your Top 3 button! Big congrats and thanks for playing along!

Okay, so for next time, remember that everyone has 2 weeks to upload their new project. Maybe you, too, can earn the Top 3 button!

Thanks for coming by! See you next time! Hope you have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Roberta! Thank you so much! I am very excited to be one of the TOP 3!!! mrsme6th at bellsouth dot net Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the Top 3!!!!!

    And you gals (DT) did a beautiful job with the summer theme Die Cut Challenge!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweosme! Congratulations ladies, well done! Thank you for playing with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gals ROCKED it!
    I adore these...what a fun start to this season of crafting! Yay!

    Congrats to our Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great summer projects everyone!! You rock!!!

    Miss u all!! Right now I am packing most of my craft stuff away before our open house this tuesday. Have tried too keep a few things so I can do a little crafting when the house is sold (hopefully on wednesday).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am Lovin all the Summer themes.....Great job everyone! and Congrats to our Top 3...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, thanks so much for picking my layout, im so excited, I've never won for a lo before.
    kathyfrog@xtra.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :) So kind of you to pick my l/o for the top 3!!! YEAAAAA!! sbessinger00@charter.net
    Love the new summer idea, and beautiful D/T inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just joined the challenge.Thanks for another great challenge, and all the wonderful inspiration.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..