Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3 Original Sketch

TGIF fellow scrappers.. 
We have a cute two page layout that our very own Leah created for us for our our first February Sketch Challenge.. 
Once again our Design Team out did themselves.. I, along with Sandi and Leah have agreed many times that we are so lucky to have been blessed with this group of ladies that put in their absolute best for us every time..
Here is the sketch that our Leah created just for us here at SOUS..
isn't cute ?..



and for our design team, check out these goodies.. 


Dear Santa
Sandi Clarkson


Family Gathering
Leah Schaeffer

Ticket to Success
Nanné Harry

The Best Day Ever
Shona Keehn
Such a Wonderful Mess





Garden Fairy 
Agnieszka Bellaidea


Riding the Camels
Annette Gearside

and we have one our very very beloved designer back with us..
Please give a very warm welcome back to
FERN RILEY
Colten @ 16 months
Fern Riley



"Musée du Louvre"
Stine Ursin
"WATER FUN"
Melissa Pablo







7 comments:

  1. Hi girls, hoping to get a chance to play with this sketch before my stash disappears for 3 months....
    Meanwhile I have just posted what would have been my DT submission for the sketch back on Nov 11th 2011....
    Sure do miss being part of your team girls... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts ladies.. I love everyone's take on Leah's Sketch, you guys all bring out your own style so perfectly..love it!!
    Hugs
    Nanné
    P.s. I will be late coming to your blogs cause of my work schedule, but will try my hardest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I LOVE everyones take on that fun sketch!!!!!! beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like how you all used this sketch...
    I know it could have been intimidating because of all the photos
    but you showed it didn't have to be that way at all! =0)
    Great job!

    Fern...WELCOME back sweetie!!!!

    And Jane, miss you too friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job, ladies .. love each and every one of these. Big, big welcome back to our DT sister Fern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to let everyong know how happy I am to be back!!! You ladies are the best!!!! And I'm blown away with the talent we have on this team!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..