Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29th challenge



We want to thank our friend and fellow Cricut message board member Aymee Gandy (aka Southernbellescrapper) for the use of her wonderful sketch. Please check her out HERE and you'll see why we love using her sketches! Thanks, Aymee!

We also have some exciting news this week! We now have our first sponsor, Generations Crafting, an online scrapbook and papercrafting store.  We look forward to a long and wonderful relationship with them. Please hop on over to their STORE  and also check out their blog. Be sure and tell Floren  that SOUS sent you! They will be providing some periodic blog candy and challenge material. We can hardly wait!

Now, let's see what the design team did this week! We hope you're gonna love it!




Coordinating Cousins
by: Nanne Harry






Family Tradition
Sandi Clarkson






Great Grandparents
Leah Schaeffer






Serenity
Sandy Windsor



6 comments:

  1. WOW! love the sketch! Your layouts rock ladies! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration! I will have to take this sketch with me to crop tonight to see if I can get it done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can do it Michele!
    Love the LO's ladies!
    I am so pumped about our sponsor! Thank you so much Floren!

    Looking forward to seeing all the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sketch!! Can't wait to work on mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm #1 again!!! Great job on your pages ladies and another fabulous sketch..

    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love this sketch and will be trying to complete on Monday(on time) as I have the day off!!!! You ladies impress me sooooo much with not only your never ending talent but the way you encourage people day in and day out. Thank You. I love this new look too! I left you a little something on my blog that I think you have done on your personal blogs but not for SOUS, sooo... It is too much for all of you to answer those questions so you may want to run what you have said already on your own blogs, or even not at all as I know how busy you are. I re-ran mine because my feelings haven't changed. HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally finished this sketch. a little late as usual but hey, better late than never.
    thanks for looking

    http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6164274&mpage=1&key=&#6164274

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..