Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13 challenge


Hello, all! This week we are pleased to be using a sketch designed by Aymee Gandy, a fellow Cricut Message Board member. You may know her as Southernbellescrapper. Visit her at http://southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/ We all had a great time with this one! The horizontal and vertical lines help to give it a great sense of balance. And you can see below that all our designers use them differently. Hope you get a chance to play along and if not, we encourage you to try this sketch at a later date. Aymee, thanks again for letting us use your sketch!

(The due date for this challenge sketch is next Friday (Nov 20th).. If Mr.kLinky isn't working anymore, just leave a comment with a link to your layout or card.)









Aymee Gandy's Sketch










Family
Nanne Harry
Nanne's Creations








Leah
Beeing Creative and Feeling Cherry








"Meeting Bossy"
Sandi Clarkson
Soft Side of Sandi








" Gramma's ...just antique little girls"
Sandy Windsor











9 comments:

  1. Thanks you Aymee for letting us use your sketch! I really enjoyed this project, just sad that my silly picture is so small. Ha! LOVE all your creations my sweet DT sisters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMWord, the dt did a fantastic job with this sketch... They are all just gorgeous!! Thanks for another wonderful sketch... Fern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls! I had to stop by to say that I am honored that you used my sketch! Anytime you need to, feel free to! :) I love love LOVE to see what all of you fabulous DT members did with it! All of your projects look just beautiful! It always amazes me to see a sketch and see all the different interpretations of it! I will be sure to check back in to see what everyone else does with it as well! Great challenge!

    Aymee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sketch! I love your examples! I sure hope I can get to this one this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say thanx to all for all the wonderful inspiration you've provided for us with your continued support and participation...thanx....Shivi's Den....the page is wonderful and creative...but I am unable to leave a comment on your blog....you did a great job...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun sketch...Love everyone's pretty LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee..you have a typo on your lo...its supposed to say "26"! Ok well either way..wow you were a good girl! that is some b-day loot you got!!!! LOL!!!!! love the lo, too fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looks like a very good year gf....wonderful layout and what a booty...you go girl...so happy you and I have loved ones who wanted us to scrap...cuz I'm so happy to know ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..