Friday, January 23, 2015

January 23 Die Cut Challenge Reveal, Warm and Cozy

  Welcome to another Friday challenge!
Today is our Die Cutting day and we have something just right
for the season...

...Warm And Cozy...

   You can think winter if you'd like, like I've done with my project
but you can also think of doing projects with snuggling up
a new baby. Scrapping a page with a loved one. Anything that
gives you the warm fuzzies will be great to share with us!
   I've had these snuggly critters in the Silhouette collection forever and always looked at them but finally just now used them! I had fun coloring all of my die cut pieces (other then the multiple background layers) with my Spectrum Noir markers and then adding some white gel pen for texture. 



   With the sun hiding in the mornings it's hard to see the glitter details added around the project. Just a bit and some more white gel pen doodling. To make my background pop a bit more I added 4 layers, but very worth it! As a side note as well, you can click on the photos to enlarge them and see the details I added with the pens to my critters.


    Thanks for visiting us today and looking forward to seeing your creations! 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Lots of great details and love how you colored you die cuts. Love your layout:) Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page gives me the warm fuzzies....super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a fun layout and filled with just too much cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..