Friday, July 20, 2012

Original Sketch-July 20th 2012

It's yet another sketch reveal Friday for us ladies here at Stuck On U Sketches.. 
Our very own Nanné designed this Friday sketch and our designer's did an amazing job with it..
 I have to say, I love how different our design teams style's are.. makes it so much more fun and easier to get inspired.. am I right or am I right? LOL



so, let's get the good stuff shall we:


Love This Lake


Peanut
Sandi Clarkson

Shine
Nanné Harry


Spring
Charlotte Brochu


Remember When
Tracey Gregory


Westminster Abbey
Jane Stirling
Scossie Jane


Beach Time


Tour de France 2035?
Fern Riley


hand painted freckles
Bonnie Friesen
growing up
Annette Gearside
moment in time

Seaside Escape
Sandi Smith

and for our top three designs from the FLAG die cut challenge:


Caroleanne


Kim


Glenda..

These projects are amazing ladies and we at SOUS are stuck on your design..
please a leave a comment with your email address so we may send you our top3 badge for your blog.

well fellow crafter's.. That's out Friday post for this week.. It was great you stopped by today and hopefully our sketch has inspired you to play along with us.. If you do, you have two weeks to submit your project to us using inlinks and maybe, your design will be one of our top3
We hope everyone has a scrap-tastic weekend..

11 comments:

  1. I just love the sketches you give us to work with and this week's is just extra fabulous.
    The DT examples are amazing - thank you for all you do. Hopefully I will be playing along asap.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful layouts Ladies......everyone so different! I really enjoy seeing everyone's take on the sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs, ladies! I agree-everyone has their own style and I look forward to seeing how the sketches are interpreted. Goes to show just how versatile they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts ladies.. you guys always amaze me with your talent :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nanne, thank you so much for giving me top 3 - wow - you have made my day.
    my email is; pac.wright@ntlworld.com
    and congrats to all the other lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all our Top 3!
    Those were some of my favorites from past challenges! Yay!

    And to the fellow DT...LOVE this week! I agree w/ what is said,
    you each really showcased your own style perfectly here! And great
    sketch Nanne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great reveal! Loving all these gorgeous pages.

    Big Congrats to the Top 3 this week! I loved those projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts Design team!
    Wow! Thanks for recognizing my card in the Top 3! Congrats to other winners! Beautiful projects!
    Email address: gboyd439@yahoo.com
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inspiration! I love your sketches :) I've submitted my project. If I'm lucky enough to be in the top three, my email addy is karey2005 at sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sketch! I didn't get to scrap this past weekend, we'll see if I have time to scrap this week, I usually don't! By this weekend, the sketch will change! lol... that's ok, I'm going to a crop and will probably need several sketches so I might just get to this one late. :) Love what the team did with it too! and congrats to the top 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..