Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DT call at Stuck on U Sketches!

Hello, fellow scrappers! We are very excited today to announce that we are adding yet another challenge to our line up! As of the first week of August, we are going to be adding Card Challenges based on SOUS original sketches.  These will post on the first and third Wednesday of every month. As with our other challenges, participants will have 2 weeks to upload their projects.  Are you excited? I know I am!!

So, with that said, we are looking for 6-8 DT members to be on the Card team.
 If you enjoy doing cards and are interested in being part of Stuck on U, then please leave a comment on this post and also email your application to clarkson (dot) sandi (at) gmail (dot) com. Please put DT CAll in your subject line. We will need your blog address and a list of any galleries that you post your work to regularly. We prepare our sketches well in advance and give you plenty of time to get your work ready for posting. This is for general card making, no die cutting required. But we are looking for accomplished artists who regularly blog, take wonderful, clean photos and are fun, friendly and have the time to comment on participants blogs.

We are also looking for a very limited number of people to join the regular Sketch layout team and the Die Cut team. So, if you would be interested in one of those 2 teams instead, please send your application to the above email address.

There is no remuneration for being on any of the Stuck on U Sketches team. Just lots of fun and camaraderie and an opportunity to design with some really fun, talented  people!

We look forward to hearing from you! We will be taking submissions through June 15th.





21 comments:

  1. What a fun addition to your challenges! I would love to be considered for a spot on the card DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds exciting! I would love to be considered. Sending over my application today:-)

    ~Tammy Schmitt

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to work with all the talented ladies on your team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this great opportunity, I just submitted my application! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the opportunity! I'll send my application straight away.
    Becky
    http://www.scrapcircus.blogspot.com
    rebol (at) shaw (dot) ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a blast! I would LOVE to be a part of your DT. Any of the 3 would be an honor :) I do work with sketches and dies. Sending my application now!
    Kristin
    http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great, I would LOVE to be a part of your card DT. I will send you my application. Thanks for the opportunity.

    Robin L.
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is exciting! I would love to be considered for the team.

    http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love working with sketches and creating card. Would you love to be on the DT! Will send in my application soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your wonderful blog and would love to be considered for your design group of talented ladies. I am sending in my application.
    My blog is : http://stellaruby.typepad.com/creating_from_the_shores/
    My other blog more for the family and that has much more on it from the past is:

    http://stellaruby.typepad.com/never_knowing_where_ill_

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cardmaking and this is an awesome opportunity! I will send you my application!

    Paula Bee
    http://craftwithbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very exciting! I've just sent you my email with links. What a wonderful group of ladies you have on your team and it would be an honor to be able to join you all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! I would love the opportunity to join your DT for the cards &/or the Die cuts. my blog is http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like so much fun. I would love the opportunity to be on either the card team or the Die Cut team. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful chanche.. Of course I half to have a go at this one..
    Mail on the way

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been following your blog for a long time and I'm thrilled you're adding a card sketch challenge. I would love the opportunity to be on your wonderful design team. I am emailing my application now with fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wooo, I would love to have the chance to be the DT for Card or Die Cuts.
    I will follow with an email for my blog link.
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous! I would love to become a part of such an august group! Your new challenge sounds like great fun!

    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds like fun! I love working from sketches. I get a lot of inspiration from them! I will be sending an email soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..