Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13, 2011


Oh happy day! Its another friday and that means another sketch!
We certainly hope that you enjoy this one and hope you will take part
in using this beautiful sketch made only for SOUS.
Thanks to our very own, very talented Ness!
Her designs are just stunning and she's been gracious enough
to design sketches for us this month, so you have another to look forward to!

I am so sorry, due to Blogger issues (for us and I am sure a ton of others)
part of this post got deleted so I am back to edit and add back...
We've got CANDY!
Also thank you to Ness and her store, Scrap with V we have
a terrific prize package of an assortment of A2Z Scraplets
chipboard. We hope you'll enjoy something crafty from
Australia! You have this month to win the prize...play along with
each of our challenges this month for more chances to win.
Every participant goes in the hat to win. Winner will be
announced our first post in June. You have 2 weeks to claim your prize.
Please contact me at mrsbealash AT aol DOT come with
your address and we'll send that off to you from Aussie! Thanks...
All submitters are ALWAYS welcome!!
And a peek at a sample of what you could get...


And our original sketch...


And here is what our fab DT has done...enjoy!


World Traveler
Nanné Harry

Sweet Pea
Sandi Clarkson


Together
Leah Schaeffer



Cold Day
Beatriz Guzman
Amazing Grace

I Adore You
Bonnie Friesen
Pretty Little Somethings

Savannah
Fern Riley
Ferns Creations

I Adore You
Ness Waller
Crafty-Ness

Love is in the Air
Stine Ursin
My hobby blog


Discover, Learn, Explore
Wanda Boardley


Enjoy
Dawn Gallop


Aspire
Annette Gearside


Thank you so much for coming by and we look forward to seeing what you all do this month with our sketches..have a super weekend!!!!




17 comments:

  1. This sketch is to die for and the DT rocked the challenge 110%....each and every layout is stunning! Beautiful work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch! Will definitely use it again! Here is a page I've already done with it:

    http://paperdaisydreams.blogspot.com/2011/05/relax-in-old-san-juan.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch!!! I can't wait to play with it! Thanks Ness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys!!! Sorry again about any confusion..like I didn't realize yesterday my post never went up so I had to do that today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Great Sketch! Hope I have time to play. Love all the layouts by the DT! I love how each one is unique! Beatiful! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join this challenge looks like this challenge is only open to those reside in Australia.

    The DT said this:
    "Please contact me at mrsbealash AT aol DOT come with
    your address and we'll send that off to Aussie! Thanks..."

    However, all those layouts by the DTs are just amazing and absolutely beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. got the answer...so I can join!

    Thank you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous sketch....I also hope to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you all like this sketch as much as we do! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ladies, what amazing inspiration!! Love everyone's takes on the sketch.

    Blossom inch you can enter this challenge, the prize is being shipped from Aussie to anywhere in the world.

    Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoyed playing with this awesome sketch and loved the DT's beautiful samples!! Thx xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have submitted my layout via the link and all submissions before me are just gorgeous totally. You are all very amazing and talented artist. Thanks for sharing and the opportunity.

    Hugs
    Yuzz

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I'm always so intimidated by your awesome work and I think it scares me off. But guess what girls?... I played along! Your layouts are beyond amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such inspiration from the DT!!!! Love the sketch and am putting the finishing touches on my layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome artwork, ladies!!! Thanks for the FAB sketch and inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Honestly...I am totally blown away this week....thank you ALL so much for joining us!!!!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow ladies, all your entries are absolutely amazing!! I've loved visitng all your blogs and admiring each of your takes on the sketch. Well done ladies. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..