Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome Beatriz






This week we would like to welcome Beatriz Guzman as our very special Guest Designer. We have enjoyed Bea's work both on the Cricut mb and through blogging. If you have not had a chance to visit her blog Amazing Grace we hope this will open yet another door of creativity and inspiration to each of you. If you have admired Bea's work we know that you will enjoy the wonderful Layout "Time" she has created for us this week!

Here are some words from Bea.....

"Paper Crafting has been my passion for as long as I can remember. I have always been drawn to all paper crafts. As a child I used to hoard all of my crafty things, but through scrap booking I have found a way to have my cake and eat it too!!! This passion, along with my God-given creativity and enthusiasm pushes me to learn new techniques and apply them to my work. I truly love what I do and my goal is to inspire others through my work. My style has been described as 'bold', 'fun' and 'detailed'. I love making two-page layouts and I enjoy using a variety of techniques including sewing, stamping, inking, and using die-cut machines as I create scrapbook pages, cards, mini albums and altered items."