Sunday, January 25, 2015

Warm and Cozy layout-DC reveal

Hi everyone..
It's Nanné here to share my layout that I created as my design team project for our "Warm and Cozy" die cut challenge..

Here's what I created:
I found these digital papers by Cartabella and thought they were perfect for this challenge..
I printed the papers for the background and then for the die cuts, I flooded the die cuts with the prints in the SIL software, then did the print and cut with my Silhouette Cameo..

How about a few close ups and some details:
 The photo is a bit dark, but its of  my hubby and our beagle dog, Bemsky. Our dog is such a hugger, as soon as you sit down on the couch, he's all over you :)

I actually created these book die cuts myself in the SIL software..

I also added some big brown snowflakes (to match my color scheme), the window in the background to make look like you were warm and cozy inside :) 


because its a masculine layout, I decided to add some stars and a few hearts, plus snow flakes cause the photo was taken last week while we were having a snow storm :)

and there you have my warm and cozy layout for this weeks die cut challenge reveal..
Thank you for stopping by today and do join in on the fun with us girls..
Just look for the die cut link on the side bar where you will be re-directed to the main post and link up your project..

Till next time fellow scrappers..
hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. Love these papers, fab layout and great design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do AMAZING stuff with your Cameo, you need to give me some lessons :). Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...a work of Art, just fabulous Nanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Nanne..the colors, the layers...love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastically brilliant page as usual! Love all the cuts! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..