Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cross country skiing




Hi, this is Eli from Scrap-colors to share with you a new layout with this fantastic sketch.
For me it was love at first sight! I could not resist; the urge to use it right away was too strong! I wanted to try my new winter dies and the construction of the page was a breeze.
First, I sprayed the color blue on the bottom. Then I added the colorful bows, some stamped in white and, to give structure, I used a medium paper-effect.


I cut the branches of berries and I have colored them with Distress. Then the photo, and a few embellishments. In the end just a light touch with drops of Liquid pearls and Stickles




2 comments:

  1. Oh my word.. Love this layout.. the details are amazing..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..