Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cookies for Santa

Good Morning! It's Charlotte here with you today to share a layout I did using the Jan 2nd sketch!  It's hard to believe that 2015 is upon us already!

 
 
My kids love to decorate cookies and it doesn't matter how old they get, they still insist we make some gingerbread men. As the years go by, the decorating definitely gets more interesting though! I used some older Bo Bunny papers and embellishments that I had here. Love using up some of my stash!
 


I traced around the papers and die cuts to make them pop out a bit more after I inked the edges. I also used some pop dots to give some dimension to the layout. Those little gingerbread men arrows were just perfect! In order to make them stand out, I adhered them to some cardstock first and then cut them out. I tend to do this a lot as I like to move stickers around and doing this let's me move them as much as I'd like!

Hope you find some time to join in the sketch challenge! Just find the link on the side bar to enter!

Until next time.....
 
Charlotte Brochu- Design Team



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wowzah Char.. love love love how much fun this layout..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..