Monday, June 29, 2015

Thinking of You

Hello.......Its Tracey here with you today. 
Any thing with "Wings" is the challenge.


I'm really loving the Pop up feature on Artfully Sent cricut cartridge.
'Thinking of You' and the scallop card base are on the cartridge too.


I use a glue pen to outline the butterfly then sprinkled it with gold glitter.
I'm a bit lazy when it comes to decorating the inside of cards.....I usually just stamp a sentiment and image. I think I'll be lots more of these!


I'm a little sad as this is my last project for the Die Cut Team.
I would like to thank Nanne and Leah for having me.......its been an absolute pleasure working with you lovely ladies and all the other designers. A highlight for me was meeting Leah and her family last year when I was on holidays. 
I look forward to catching up with you in Blogland
Take Care x

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..