Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Back to School

Charlotte here with you today to share a layout using the June 19th sketch. The school year here is almost over and I"m just getting around to scrapping the start of last year! :)  I didn't have any school themed papers, so I just used what I had. I thought the bright colors and patterns really fit Renee's personality and even though not technically school related, were perfect for her!


This post is also a sad one for me as it's the last one I'll be doing for SOUS! I have been on this team for a very long time and it has become home for me. I would like to thank Nanne and Leah for inviting me to be a part of their design team and for their support and friendship through the years. I will definitely miss this site. I would like to thank all of you, our faithful supporters who have been here  participating in the challenges and sharing your work. Without you, it would not have been so fun. I would also like to thank all my fellow designers for sharing their inspiration and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. This is bye for now and I will see you around blogland! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..