Friday, May 15, 2015

Home Sweet Home Die Cut Challenge

Hey all! Leah here to share our new newest 
Die Cut Challenge with you today...

Home Sweet Home

Our challenge is to have anything themed home
including some die cutting on your page. 
Any die will work, just let us know what you used. 
I started with checking out what "house" images I had
in my Silhouette online library and just loved
this sweet birdhouse image and knew it would be perfect
to go with the photo I wanted to use of my parents.



Oh ladies! Before we go, thank you so much for sharing
all in the incredible layouts for the April 24 Sketch Challenge.
You guys obviously loved Nanne's sketch! We did too!
Thanks for all sharing but here's our Top 3...




Wonderful job all! Thanks for sharing with us!
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..