Sunday, March 8, 2015

Grandmother- Green Die Cut reveal

 Happy Sunday Fellow scrappers..
It's Nanné here today to share my layout with you that I created for our GREEN die cut challenge.. We were asked to add any GREEN die cut to our project and I decided this was a great opportunity to go a little mixed media with my project..
I found this great photo of my mom holding my daughter when my daughter was just a baby.. The photo is pretty old since my daughter will turn 26 in May :)  It was high time to get it scrapped don't ya think?..LOL
Here is what I created:
Theirs green die cut leaves tucked behind all of the flowers that I cut using my Cameo, the leaf file is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons online store..

How about a few close ups:
my mom and my daughter.. Aaaaaw  
I can actually remember this moment, seems like only yesterday .

wanted to show a close up of the stenciling I did using some text stencil and decorative paste, I colored it yellow with paint.

I also added the word grandmother which I cut using my cameo and a free font I found online.

and finally a close up of the flower cluster I created..

and their ya have it crafters.. My take on mixed media and this challenge..

I hope you find some time to join us for this challenge..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. So many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work of art! Love it Nanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your Grandmother layout is fabulous, love all the flowers! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..