Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hello New Year

Hello!! I'm Vivian and welcome to this week's die cut challenge with SOUS. The challenge this week is to use a die cut representing "A new year". 

I chose to use stars, a champagne glass and the title as my "new year" die cuts. All of them from the online silhouette store. 

If you would like much more intimate details about this layout, please join me at my blog!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Come by EVERY DAY for inspiration as a design team member of SOUS posts something new daily.

Vivian Lake

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your layout.. So many amazing little details..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! Love all the great accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty and Elegant....love the sprinkling of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout, Vivian!!! The sparkle...the stripes along the side and especially the delicateness of the title!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..