Friday, March 19, 2010

Please Say Hello to Jennifer


We are so excited to have Jennifer as our Guest Designer this week. You may know her as JBock on the cricut mb or have possibly visited her lovely blog, Scrapper at Heart. One of the most facinating things about Jennifer (besides her amazing talent) is her dualing scrapbooks. She scraps each page for both of her wonderful boys, creating not just a family album but a treasure book for each of her children. What a mom!!!! Please pay Jennifer a visit....just click here.....in the meantime enjoy a bit of her bio and her lovely creations for this weeks guest spot.
Thanx for coming out to play with us Jennifer!!

My name is Jennifer. I'm a wife to my scrapbooking supporter husband, Charlie. I have two amazing little boys. Max is 7 and Evan is 6. They are my inspiration for scrapping. I have been scrapping for 10 years now although my scrapping life changed when I got my first Cricut in July 2006.

Paper is like chocolate to me...I've never met any that I didn't like. My favorite tools would have to be my Gypsy and Cricut. I don't have a favorite color to scrap with...I like them all. I would have to say that most of my inspiration comes from my own head. I like to think outside the box when I scrap and challenge myself to always create something new and fresh. I used to scrap every day but I probably scrap about 4 times a week now. Thank you for asking me to be a GD this week!!